Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Rebel Of The Sands- Alwyn Hamilton

A short adventure of exotic lands!
My sister, Karlee, and I went to the book store randomly to browse and she is the one who looked at this book and saw its potential enough to purchase it. On the drive home, in order to entertain Karlee as she was behind the wheel, I picked this book up and started to read it aloud to her, thinking to myself "This is her book, so I will give her a head start on reading it".
As I was reading, I became engrossed in the new world that was introduced and its accompanying story, that I didn't realize us pulling up to the house at the close of the first chapter. I couldn't get the story out of my head that instead of reading the book I was in the middle of reading, I continued to read it all throughout the next 24 hours until it was completed (a perfect example on how distracted I can get).
I loved the variety of characters and the fast-paced action and an unpredictable plot that leaves your imagination riveted.
With a hooker as the first chapter and a cliff hanger at the end I know that I will be anxiously awaiting the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite genre?