Tuesday, March 7, 2017

11/22/63

So I am back! I have taken a little hiatus from reading these last few months. It was not on purpose, it was just that I have started so many different books without the motivation to finish them. But that is over and I am back stronger than ever!!! So the next book I will review is Stephen King! I mean you cannot go wrong with him!

Time Travel! Yes, that's right time travel! Very intriguing fiction revolving around the time period of the assassination of JFK. The protagonist is a high school history teacher who gets the chance to experience a bit of history himself and the decision placed before him on whether or not he should or even could change this catastrophic event in America's history!
I have never actually studied this part in history, so the only things that I knew where the things of common knowledge. I enjoyed experiencing this roller coaster of a ride and couldn't stop until the plot had played out. There is a little bit of everything jammed into this book, romance, history, magic, heroism, morals, villains, you name it. Also, the end seems a little obvious, but NO! It will surprise you! I DID NOT see that one coming!!
Plus, now there is a Hulu Original Series about this book starring James Franco! So, if your into TV adaptations you have got to give this one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite genre?