Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Grisha Trilogy -Leigh Bardugo



So, I just finished reading the Grisha Trilogy, and I was impressed at how from book one. "Smoke and Bone" I was drawn in this world. I picked up this first one at midnight and I couldn't put it down until I had finished. The romance had my heart leaping for joy and also crying with sorrow as the story and the characters progressed. This magical world was new and exciting with a enough twists to keep you reading and thinking about it when life makes you adult for awhile. It is beautifully concluded with a unique ending that gave a sad peace to my heart.
As you can probably tell, I grow and suffer with the characters of the books that I read and these characters were real and sincere that they became my friends by the end and I was sad to see it over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite genre?